HOME | ABOUT | PRODUCT CARE| CUSTOM ORDERS | ETSY SHOP | EBAY STORE
Travel Accessories inspired by the colourful world we live in
The world is a colourful place, and so are the people in it. You don't always find this kind of spirit in Travel Accessories. Most bags, eye masks or wallets these days are made from the same nylon fabrics that have no soul and no sense of adventure that going on holiday ignites.
My aim is to give you a brighter choice, mixing my love of colour with practicality. I feel the need to enhance the excitement, exhiliration and pure happiness you feel when embarking on a wonderful new journey. Some of my products are even made to be multifunctional, so you don't have to be on holiday to enjoy them.
With the use of cotton prints and solids, all of my accessories are completely washable which is an important part of the design, as well as keeping my business Earth friendly
- All of the fabrics I use are 100% cotton, which is a natural and sustainable product
- Each product is interfaced using a nonwoven polyester interfacing which is made from recycled PET bottles
- I hand design, cut, piece and sew each and every one of my Travel Accessories by myself, right here in Australia
- I make sure the equipment I buy is CO2 reduced, so that my impact on pollution is minimal
- I have minimal waste. Scraps of fabrics and interfacings are kept for smaller items such as eye masks and pocket notebooks
- Each item is made to last - I make sure that each and every travel accessory has a good purpose and is properly reinforced in areas of wear
- I have designed my products so that they have multiple uses (for example: totes can be used as an every day hand bag or a knitting/craft bag, cosmetic purses can hold a number of different small items, travel wallets can be used as a 'pay your bills' wallet - you can fit pocket sized notebooks in the passport pockets)
- My products are designed to be functional, washable and reuseable. There are no leather or other animal products in my travel accessories and there never will be
- All fabrics are hand picked and most are ordered in small quantities as I need them. I never buy fabrics by the bolt, which means some cannot be reordered
- All of my fabrics are washed in cold water before I cut them out. This prevents shrinkage and colour running, making your travel accessories easy to care for
I like to travel too!
I have always enjoyed train trips, since I was small it's been fabulous to travel by rail. There's something about moving through the countryside that gives me a sense of space and my mind feels free to wander. I also enjoy exploring forests, gardens, cities and walking around taking photos of anything I find amusing, beautiful or different.
I've travelled to Ireland a few times now, with my Solo Travel Wallet and I am absolutely in love! It's like a second home to me, as I have made lots of friends there now. That's one of the best parts of travel for me!
I'd really like to visit some different places in Europe someday too. I love the mix of "old and new", it's really refreshing to explore countries outside of Australia that have such long and rich history about them. Hopefully I will be able to broaden my horizons one day, it's fun to dream and imagine where life can take you....
Keep up to date with the latest designs on Facebook
©Joella Hill 2016| ABN: 380 9854 7404 | Contact